2020 Weather Training Courses
UNDERSTANDING MARINE WEATHER OPERATIONS (Professional)
Dedicated to maritime professionals, such as Masters and Officers of yachts, super-yachts and ships as well as Nautical, Port Operations Officers and Itinerary Planners.
- Navigation and meteorology;
- Methodology for interpreting forecasts;
- Coastal and offshore weather;
- Main weather services and models;
- Ship routing and route optimisation;
- Real-time observations;
- Typical adverse weather situations on main routes in the Mediterranean and across the oceans;
- Technical equipment and weather software;
- Practical exercises in analysing daily weather documents;
- Route simulations and case studies.
The course will be held in English
Certificate will be released.
2020 : 16 January, 20 February, 29 October, 26 November
Maximum 12 participants
Venue – Monaco La Belle Classe Academy – Weather Lab
One day full session (6 hours) – from 10:00 to 13:00 and from 14:30 to 17:30.
Course delivered by Navimeteo
Cost – 300€ per participant